PROGRAMMABLE BELL SCHEDULER
with Time and Date Display
Use this Programmable Bell Scheduler to schedule your school class change bells, factory break and start-time buzzers and sounders, open and close electrically operated doors, gates, barriers etc. All easily set up and revised via a Browser Control Panel and/or an Infra-Red Remote Control. This device is equally at home in a reception office or in a plant room. Clear and concise 5cm digital display of the time and date legible at up to 20m away. PoE+ (single cable for power and time source), NTP or GPS Time Sources.
- 240VAC or PoE+ Power Supply
- Network Time (NTP) or GPS Time Source
- Up to 30 Unique Schedules
- 4 Digit Display 5cm High
- 6 LED Colours Available (Standard = Red)
- Max Load 5A (relays)
- “On” Duration: 1 – 59 Seconds
- Normally Open Relay Contacts
- Count Up. Count Down & Stop-Watch Functions
- Browser Control Panel (NTP/PoE)
- Infra Red Remote Control (GPS)
- Wall Mounting (with Bracket)
- Indoor or Outdoor, IP66 Rated
The Programmable Bell Scheduler offers a simple choice of time source and power:
- PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) for single Network cable with both signal (NTP) and power. Browser Control Panel.
- GPS (GPS antenna with 10m cable attached) and local AC power. Infra-Red Remote Control.
- Network connection (NTP) with local AC power and Browser Control Panel.