with Time and Date Display
Schedule your school class change bells, factory break and start time buzzers and sounders, open and close electrically operated doors, barriers etc. All easily set up and revised via a browser control panel and/or an IR remote control. This device is equally at home in a reception office or in a plant room. Clear and concise 5cm digital display of the time and date legible at up to 20m away. PoE+ (Single Cable for Power & Time Source), NTP or GPS Time Sources.
- 230VAC or PoE+ Power Supply
- Network Time (NTP) or GPS Time Source
- Up to 30 Unique Schedules
- 4 or 6-Digit Display 5cm High
- 6 LED Colours Available (Standard = Red)
- Maximum Load 5 Amp (Relays)
- “On” Duration 1 – 59 Seconds
- Normally Open Relay Contacts
- Count-Up, Count-Down & Stop-
- Browser Control Panel (NTP/PoE)
- IR Remote Control (GPS)
- Wall Mounting
- Indoor or Outdoor, IP66 Rated
A simple choice of time source and power:
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) for single network cable with both control signal (NTP) and power. Browser Control Panel.
- GPS (GPS antenna with 10m cable attached) and local AC power. IR Remote Control.
- Network connection (NTP) with local AC power. Browser Control Panel.
This product is especially useful for applications where the Scheduler is also used for count-up, count-down and stopwatch operation. Even if your Scheduler uses a browser control panel for activating bells etc., we can provide an optional IR Remote Control for use in sports and other settings where visual time lapse is desired.
British Summer Time Ends In: